ARM® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every day more than 40 million ARM-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, ARM is shaping the smart connected world.
Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers. With thousands of technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we collaborate to drive innovation into all areas compute is possible.
- The world’s leading semiconductor IP company founded in 1990
- ARM technologies reach 80% of the global population
- More than 4,200 people from 61 nationalities in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific
- Our silicon partners ship nearly four billion ARM technology-based chips every quarter
- More than 86 billion ARM-based chips shipped to date (14.9bn 2015 and 12.1bn in 2014)
- 1,379 licenses sold to more than 450 partners