CAP-XX makes thin, flat supercapacitors with best-in-class power and energy density – ideal for space-constrained, handheld and wearable electronics.
CAP-XX complements or replaces batteries, supports energy harvesters and provides a boost to current-limited power supplies.
CAP-XX supercapacitors will power your products to new levels of performance.
CAP-XX is a corporation listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market, incorporated in Australia, and headquartered in Lane Cove, Sydney.
CAP-XX develops, manufactures and markets thin, prismatic supercapacitors for use in:
- commercial and industrial electronics, such as handheld computers, point of sale terminals, telemetry units and location tracking equipment;
- consumer handheld devices, such as digital cameras, tablet computers and mobile phones;
- clean energy applications, such as energy harvesting and micro-hybrid vehicles.
CAP-XX supercapacitors are characterised by their:
- exceptionally high power density and energy density;
- high cell voltage and wide operating temperature ranges;
- extremely low leakage current and minimum charge current;
- thin, prismatic package, ideally suited for use in space-constrained applications.
CAP-XX supercapacitors provide:
- peak power support for pulsed loads;
- secure power back-up for mission critical applications;
- battery-independent power storage in clean-tech products.
As battery-powered devices proliferate, and the focus on clean energy expands, demand is growing for high performance supercapacitors to extend and enhance operational life. CAP-XX supercapacitors enable manufacturers to incorporate more and more high power functionality, whilst reducing:
- battery weight, cost and size;
- component cost and number;
- environmental impact.