FIBRO 对旗下员工、客户和 LÄPPLE AG 股东、社会和环境负责。在这个继承优良传统的家族企业里，信赖与尊重所有相关参与方始终是基本准则和企业哲学的一部分。
Fischer-Brodbeck GmbH (FIBRO) was founded in Weinsberg, Germany in 1958 and has been part of the LÄPPLE Group since 1974. Today, 790 people around the world are employed in the company’s standard parts and rotary tables divisions.
The FIBRO Group at a glance:
- 790 employees
- Branch offices in France, Poland, the USA, India, Singapore, Korea and China
- Over 70 representatives and service partners worldwide
- A quality management system in line with ISO 9001
- An environmental management system in line with ISO 14001
The people make FIBRO what it is, and this has been true from the beginning – it is their commitment and enthusiasm, their expertise and their passion. These human factors are closely connected with the technology that has become an important part of all our work.
The link between these two components – humans and technology – is what defines our group and all the companies within it. This combination is the key to continuously improving our products and solutions. With it, we strive to build the future of FIBRO, bringing it a little bit closer every day.
Because we love technology.
A responsible approach to using resources, protecting the environment and ensuring quality is deeply rooted in our company policy.
FIBRO components fulfil the highest quality and safety standards. Based on a comprehensive analysis and consulting process, FIBRO Standard Parts is able to ensure standardised products in the fields of tool making, mould construction and mechanical engineering in order to provide an effective range of manufacturing technologies and ensure the use of state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Our customers benefit from a high level of precision, excellent standards of efficiency and superb product longevity.
Outstanding performance with regard to quality, environment, and health and safety is both our driving force and our commitment. To meet even the most stringent requirements, FIBRO continuously promotes a sense of responsibility and commitment among its employees in these areas through regular training.
Our management system ensures:
- that all actions that affect the company’s goals, including compliance with environmental, quality and occupational safety guidelines, are carried out properly, monitored, and documented where required.
- that, by harmonising the company’s quality, environmental and occupational safety procedures, the relevant requirements are taken into account in all processes and the resulting - synergies are harnessed for the benefit of customers and employees, the environment as well as the safety of products, systems and processes.
that all activities are carried out efficiently across all areas of the business thanks to a consistent programme of process orientation.
IT’S IN OUR DNA
FIBRO has responsibilities towards its employees, business partners and LÄPPLE AG shareholders, as well as to society more broadly and the environment. The minimum expectation that has always been defined by our family-run company’s traditional philosophy is to always maintain relationships with key stakeholders based on trust and respect.
FIBRO is committed to building technologies, solutions and products which add value for our customers and contribute towards sustainable business development.
In addition, we are committed to securing the future viability of our business by investing in our employees, continuous improvement, and research and development.